:: COLD PLASMA – THE FUTURE IN APPARATIVE COSMETIC ADD-ONS ::
What is Cold Plasma?
A highly complex process converts molecular oxygen into atomic, electrically charged ones. These oxygen atoms are called Cold Plasma. It is not the ozone that is responsible for healing and germination.
What is Ozone?
Ozone is a molecule consisting of three oxygen atoms. To have stable oxygen, it must be in 2 parts. The now free atom is negatively charged and looks for new positively charged compounds. Bacteria, toxins, germs and waste products are positive and make a connection with the atom. Cold plasma provides the cells with important energy and raises the cell voltage to a healthy level. The metabolism on the cell side is noticeably activated and intensified.
The effect is vitalizing and regenerating.
What do we achieve with Ozone?
- Oxygenation and improved micro-circulation in the tissue
2. Regeneration of the cells
3. Stimulation of cell division migration ) slowing down 25 years every 28 days thereafter
5. Enrichment of collagen and elastin
6. Removal of dirt and residue after other treatments (PMU / Needling / Fibroblast)
7. Increasing the penetration of active substances
8. Fast treatment success in mycoses, skin and nail fungus, germ-killing
- Acne, Rosacea, blemished & sensitised skin
- Herpes simplex virus
- Ear infections and rhinitis
- Any symptoms caused by Diabetes wound healing
- Scars and stretch marks
- Tightening relaxed facial contours
- Smoothing the skin surface
- Rejuvenation of the skin structure
- Improvement of the skin color